24/09/2010

•CHARACTER CREATION
I'm not exactly sure how or when I fell into character creation.
I used balk at character drawing and found myself quite clumsy at sketching out figures and poses. But with practice, reading lots of interviews with master character designers and studying techniques, little by little I developed a fluency and now they seem to be one of the main stays of my freelance work.
I'm particularly pleased with the set I created for Razamatazz Magic, children's entertainers - hi Andy and Sue -  the puppy dog and kitten are for them, as are the Santa and Rodney Rabbit.
I've produced Turkeys for Toblerone and Pandas for Panda Pops and filled a whole living room with little bunnies, offspring of their Airwick rabbit mum. 

Please feel free to click on any image to enlarge but remember all are strictly copyright.©